won't you be my neighbor

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Beautiful Start

This morning God painted an amazing picture. There was a chill in the air, but yet the warmth of the morning sunrise just warmed my soul.

God is so amazing.

If someone were to build me a magnificent house with everything I could possibly imagine, I would be so grateful, but somehow throughout the day, I find myself forgetting that the Lord has already done that. Not only is it beautiful, but it is also just temporary.

Most of the time, when people build vacation or temporary homes, it does not compare to their permanent residence. Since this Earth is just a seasonal home, it just makes me wonder how beautiful Heaven must be.

God is so awesome and I am so finite. I am truly blessed!




this picture was taken by Liz in the Outer Banks

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home